global voices online

Global Voices - The world is talking, are you listening?

susan wong pls listen to this. my father's album hes one of the musician in this album

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

bits and pieces

Watching 2012 you know that film hahaha. I thought, that will happen to us last year, think twas a hit worldwide. I still do hate dan brown, he insulted us, filipinos, stating that this, our country, is hell, sayong traffic in here is much worse than anywhere else, in fact he hasn't been in here, he didn't even step his shoe. What a promo he uses us to sell his so ugly book, inferno. Which critics says, so full of repetition. Keep on repeating thing bla bla bla. I burned all of his books that. I've purchase, even his films, he's a user, that idiot moron. I cursed him that will be hislast selling book, after that all will flop, until he apologizes to us. The Phillipines. Only Catholic country in Asia, where filipinos are very devoted to the church. And the Vatican knew it. Too bad Vatican should've. Depend us, but it remain not to. Feeling king, hate that idiot brown. Oh well, its almost 12 midnight and I'm sleepy. So goodnight asia, and good morning, good afternoon rest of the world. Lastly, thank you my loyal friends, visitors thank you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

napnang ads xxx

AUTO

Join the Mailing List
Enter your name and email address below:
Name:
Email:
Subscribe  Unsubscribe 

the gnostic library

http://www.gnosis.org/library.html


copy paste if not working

bcklnk

backlinksbacklinks

Free Auto Backlink Exchange Service

blogtopsite