global voices online

Global Voices - The world is talking, are you listening?

susan wong pls listen to this. my father's album hes one of the musician in this album

Friday, July 12, 2013

urse me curse you lets curse each otherc

Curse. Do you think that somebody put a curse on you. Personally I loved to curse. I've many enemies real or imagination hahaha. I'm going to tell you a familes, our families, dark secrets, ok? A relative told me, that we came from,,, ah well jejeje priest. In a room, you must be alone, the only source of light should be coming from a single candle, meditate, think all of you problems and why you think you are curse, do this wirh emotions, like crying, then say, whoever you are, if I do you wrong or any member of my family, i please I beg thee, pls forgive me. Afterwards, you will fill a calming effect, means that you are forgiven. After that do good to your friends neighbors. We are all connected, if you don't know the name of the person who cursed you it doesn't matter, what matter most is, your sincere prayers asking for forgiveness. And that's the lawful truth. Watch curse on bio.

No comments:

Post a Comment

napnang ads xxx

AUTO

Join the Mailing List
Enter your name and email address below:
Name:
Email:
Subscribe  Unsubscribe 

the gnostic library

http://www.gnosis.org/library.html


copy paste if not working

bcklnk

backlinksbacklinks

Free Auto Backlink Exchange Service

blogtopsite