global voices online

Global Voices - The world is talking, are you listening?

susan wong pls listen to this. my father's album hes one of the musician in this album

Sunday, July 21, 2013

dont tilt in black moneyI

Hi. Happy Monday to all, feeling melancholic, listening to th song this used to be my playground by madonna. Why is it hard to forget the past and move on? Hate g kept on having sex with gays in exchange for money and yet he's only 16, he use the money for his personal needs like spending his not so hard to earn money on dota, for betting prposes. I love g so much, he's like a kid brother to me. And I'm sorry but I don't tilt in black money, maybe green will do hahaha with the numbers 100 on it. Well well hungary thank you my friends, my plan of world domination will tart soon, hahaha I'm a big threat? Well at least in blogosphere only. Got to go I'm taking the title Crown Prince of Darkness well I'm a prince in my area. Take care my loyal subjects. Your prince needs donations, I'm begging you to donate need to buy a new computer I'm just using a mobile. Send me a message pls. Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

napnang ads xxx

AUTO

Join the Mailing List
Enter your name and email address below:
Name:
Email:
Subscribe  Unsubscribe 

the gnostic library

http://www.gnosis.org/library.html


copy paste if not working

bcklnk

backlinksbacklinks

Free Auto Backlink Exchange Service

blogtopsite