global voices online

Global Voices - The world is talking, are you listening?

susan wong pls listen to this. my father's album hes one of the musician in this album

Friday, August 17, 2012

Melancholic me

Hi. Whats up? Ive found out that some of you, my readers arent engage in my blog, some of you just starin, scrolin down, trying to find something interesting hahaha. Am i boring you with my senseless articles? Sorry.
Cleb keep on hurting me, by saying negative things against me. Cleb make it sure that ill notice cleb's presence but i ignore it. Playing basketball at the nearby village instead of using our village bsketball court.
Cleb i hate prostitute, who sells their bodies to anybody who has the dough.
Tip
pokpok means prostitute now you were able to learn smething hahaha. Ok take care. Love you all and thanks to all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

napnang ads xxx

AUTO

Join the Mailing List
Enter your name and email address below:
Name:
Email:
Subscribe  Unsubscribe 

the gnostic library

http://www.gnosis.org/library.html


copy paste if not working

bcklnk

backlinksbacklinks

Free Auto Backlink Exchange Service

blogtopsite