global voices online

Global Voices - The world is talking, are you listening?

susan wong pls listen to this. my father's album hes one of the musician in this album

Sunday, August 16, 2015

Well well well wncoree encore...

Scared scared scared my blood pressure is 140/90 too high for me it scares the shit out of me. That's the reason why I don't go to the doctors, they'll tell me something and I'll be busy thinking all about it all over again and again. Feels like I'm a walking timebo mb might explode anytime. How about you guys? Hope you are all in good health even your loved ones. Need to do more jogging or walking or basketball again. My advice is go to the doctor and get a check up before its too late. Prevention is much better than cure. Problem is it's getting hot in here sooo hot, can't stand it. Having a hard time because of that heat, you may want to add me in twitter @iampsychicramta.

No comments:

Post a Comment

napnang ads xxx

AUTO

Join the Mailing List
Enter your name and email address below:
Name:
Email:
Subscribe  Unsubscribe 

the gnostic library

http://www.gnosis.org/library.html


copy paste if not working

bcklnk

backlinksbacklinks

Free Auto Backlink Exchange Service

blogtopsite