global voices online

Global Voices - The world is talking, are you listening?

susan wong pls listen to this. my father's album hes one of the musician in this album

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

understanding

Hi my friends, hmm Thursday morning and I'm still lying typing so tired last night. I hate routine, day to day doing the same thing seems robotic. Watched history ch aliens. You y guys keep watching historys programs, aliens are our ancestors, having a hard time our ancestors build rhose pyramids without using any device I mean how could they did that without any modern instruments? Bizaare. Aliens are heloing them I've no doubt about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

napnang ads xxx

AUTO

Join the Mailing List
Enter your name and email address below:
Name:
Email:
Subscribe  Unsubscribe 

the gnostic library

http://www.gnosis.org/library.html


copy paste if not working

bcklnk

backlinksbacklinks

Free Auto Backlink Exchange Service

blogtopsite