global voices online

Global Voices - The world is talking, are you listening?

susan wong pls listen to this. my father's album hes one of the musician in this album

Monday, July 8, 2013

truth or dare, fictionalized it

I'm tired, played basketball and a 30 minutes walk, sooo tired that I even cancelled my jogging. Thank you my readers, ops I've a reader in China, hooray thank you. Salvacion Sta Roque You walk alone, theudn suddenly you saw a beast, or any animal you got scared and its growling at you. To help yourself do the following Do not stare the beast, esp an eye to eye contact is a no no Walk slowly, and do not stare at the beast or any animal Say silently while walking, salvacion sta roque or salvacion sto roque. I don't know sto or sta roques gender. That help me a lot when facing a big biggest dog I've seen and the dog left me on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

napnang ads xxx

AUTO

Join the Mailing List
Enter your name and email address below:
Name:
Email:
Subscribe  Unsubscribe 

the gnostic library

http://www.gnosis.org/library.html


copy paste if not working

bcklnk

backlinksbacklinks

Free Auto Backlink Exchange Service

blogtopsite