global voices online

Global Voices - The world is talking, are you listening?

susan wong pls listen to this. my father's album hes one of the musician in this album

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

remembering the 1st death anniversary of my son

Today as the americans celebrates their independence day, happy independence day my american friends, all I can say is, thank you for taking good care of us, filipinos, thank s to all of you my american friends. As you celebrates, today is my sons first death anniversary, he died last year same date at 11 in the evening, I miss my son so much, my everything, I will never forget you casper, my pet dog, as you reside in the deepest part of my heart where true love lies. I miss you mu son, Melancholic ramta.
g

No comments:

Post a Comment

napnang ads xxx

AUTO

Join the Mailing List
Enter your name and email address below:
Name:
Email:
Subscribe  Unsubscribe 

the gnostic library

http://www.gnosis.org/library.html


copy paste if not working

bcklnk

backlinksbacklinks

Free Auto Backlink Exchange Service

blogtopsite