global voices online

Global Voices - The world is talking, are you listening?

susan wong pls listen to this. my father's album hes one of the musician in this album

Thursday, March 15, 2012

death star refuelling At the sun?

hi wazzup? i thought tWas summer already? it's cold in here. the weather is changing.
is it true? did you hear that pope Benedict will retire will quit his post as pope? well Vatican, I am available hahaha just hire me as a pope. hmm am sitting drinking my favorite coffee smoking so quiet in here, you can hear no sounds excepts
the birds chirping, I love birds it's not chirping for me it's singing well I am feeding them maybe as a sign of hmm how about barter? saying thank you they are chirping that makes me calm and stayed grounded.
that best thing that money can't buy. I hope countries will stop using money, how about barter? hehehe or exchange goods for goods imagine will going to buy iPhone and well use or trade seeds for iPhone? isn't it cool?
ok here's todays link star refuelling at the sun?

http://www.pakalertpress.com/2012/03/15/conspiracy-theories-claim-mysterious-planet-sized-death-star-has-been-captured-on-video-as-it-refuels-at-the-surface-of-the-sun/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+pakalert+%28Pak+Alert+Press%29

No comments:

Post a Comment

napnang ads xxx

AUTO

Join the Mailing List
Enter your name and email address below:
Name:
Email:
Subscribe  Unsubscribe 

the gnostic library

http://www.gnosis.org/library.html


copy paste if not working

bcklnk

backlinksbacklinks

Free Auto Backlink Exchange Service

blogtopsite