global voices online

Global Voices - The world is talking, are you listening?

susan wong pls listen to this. my father's album hes one of the musician in this album

Thursday, June 27, 2013

die another day? no, you die today

I hereby sentence you, to die... Its so saddening, a filipina was sentence to die in China, Philippine Government is doing everything to save my fellow filipino. Knowing how strict China is, I doubt if the government will be able to save her. I appeal to all of you, we might be able to save her, let's write a letter to the government of China. Let's go and visit China website who knows? Pls pass this to as many as you can, I humbly seek your. Help to save that filipina.

No comments:

Post a Comment

napnang ads xxx

AUTO

Join the Mailing List
Enter your name and email address below:
Name:
Email:
Subscribe  Unsubscribe 

the gnostic library

http://www.gnosis.org/library.html


copy paste if not working

bcklnk

backlinksbacklinks

Free Auto Backlink Exchange Service

blogtopsite