global voices online

Global Voices - The world is talking, are you listening?

susan wong pls listen to this. my father's album hes one of the musician in this album

Sunday, May 13, 2012

becoming alive

hi. im back, till tom 12 noon only. first great news, my dog, smokey is back. after 4 months he's back. he and casper and my cats completed me, im an animal lover i can maybe learn to leve all kinds of animals in the world (except the lizards in human disguise hahahahahaha peace twas a joke)

then earlier this morning, fatso, my favorite cat died. yesterday we were playing and i even hugged him, and i told him that i love him. thats why i used to tell my pets how much i loved them, unconditional loved. i used to pick up and hugged my pets and tell them how much i loved them, if i scolded them, ill them the reasons, i know they can understand. i think its time for you to do the same, tell your love ones how much you loved them. until they are still alive, until they can still hear you, they will appreciate your words.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all mothers out there, thank you mom and to my grandma priscilla worlds greatest mom and grandma.

world's worst grandma goes to - my grandma who died years ago. she only loved my rich cousins and she hates us, poor ones, too bad i didnt even have a change to slapped her. hey its me, the real me. i will jot down everything what i want to say. now bet my grandma, worst grandma.

No comments:

Post a Comment

napnang ads xxx

AUTO

Join the Mailing List
Enter your name and email address below:
Name:
Email:
Subscribe  Unsubscribe 

the gnostic library

http://www.gnosis.org/library.html


copy paste if not working

bcklnk

backlinksbacklinks

Free Auto Backlink Exchange Service

blogtopsite