global voices online

Global Voices - The world is talking, are you listening?

susan wong pls listen to this. my father's album hes one of the musician in this album

Thursday, March 22, 2012

a visionary's message of great Importance

hi. I've a new link for you, especially for catholics. it's a very refreshing message of our Saviour to us all. praying Rosary is something great so I think I need to start praying the rosary for worldwide peace.
hi to my Indians friends how are you? not hearing anything from you. hope everything will be peaceful, no arguments can be settle if there is no calmness present. we must remain calm because there is peace if we will all be calm. I know it's hard but again, shouting raising voices solves nothing it only creates confusions and angered.
well having a hard time posting using my iPhone because the connections is very slow a one minute YouTube video I can finish watching that in 3 or 5 minutes. it seems the technology is not available in here hahaha. I hate it so slow.
I'll try to post a link later it's quite scary.
so almost weekend keep safe. pls pray for world
peace and that there will be a hungry less in the world.
keep safe. and thank you for reading my blogs thank you.

here's the link about n. Korea a must read. scary but I'dont know if it's true or not but judge it foy yourslf

http://english.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2012/03/22/20120322http://www.thewarningsecondcoming.com/tell-humanity-that-all-is-now-in-my-most-holy-hands/00933.html
hey
do you need a new mobile?

how about plum mobile? go to

www.plum-mobile.com


here's the link
the message of our Saviour

http://www.thewarningsecondcoming.com/tell-humanity-that-all-is-now-in-my-most-holy-hands/

No comments:

Post a Comment

napnang ads xxx

AUTO

Join the Mailing List
Enter your name and email address below:
Name:
Email:
Subscribe  Unsubscribe 

the gnostic library

http://www.gnosis.org/library.html


copy paste if not working

bcklnk

backlinksbacklinks

Free Auto Backlink Exchange Service

blogtopsite