global voices online

Global Voices - The world is talking, are you listening?

susan wong pls listen to this. my father's album hes one of the musician in this album

Wednesday, March 6, 2019

life

New post All labels Posts All (422) Draft (159) Published (263) Stats Comments Earnings Pages Layout Theme Settings Reading List Help Terms of Service Privacy Content Policy European Union laws require you to give European Union visitors information about cookies used and data collected on your blog. In many cases, these laws also require you to obtain consent. - hi, i dont use any of your information, i dont even send you any emails, coz hahahah still dont know how to use that responder. If you have any questions bout this, just send me a message or reply here. Reat assure guys i wont use it for any unlawful act. Wanna live in peace hahaha. ☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺ Life, yesterday is like hell. Its so hot in here. I was forced to take my maintenance medicine worst is im alone in the house with my mom who now acts like a 4 yr old coz she sufferred heart attacks, stroke, dementia and shes in a whewlchair. She lost her memory acts like a kid coz of that attack. So i must stay healthy. While my only sis works to earn a living. Do you have a Jollibee in your country? It started in the Philippines. Their chickwn is the beat or one of the best, crunchy and delicious. So if there is, what are tou waiting for? Go ahead place an order and you can treat me too just by going to www.jollibeeexpress-padala.com you can buy for me and they will deliver it here minutes later. a bit tired. And oh maybe lonely. Doing the same routine for 5 years. Cant leave the house. Cant stroll cant visit my friends its lile im in a cage hahaha. Thank God ive a net connection because of vpn hehehe . Its cheap its only $6 a month unlimited access.but sad thin is im using a small phone so i cant really enjoy it. At night use to watch scary bizaare things on Youtube but, i watched a lot and im not interested anymore. I want super scary beyond ordinary reality. Something that will make me jump out of bed hahaha. Please help me, i meed a thousand at least you tube followers, follow me on Youtube my user name is my real name Ramon Alberto Lesaca Tapawan thats my youtube name please follow me. Need at least 1000 subs. Thanks. See yah soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

napnang ads xxx

AUTO

Join the Mailing List
Enter your name and email address below:
Name:
Email:
Subscribe  Unsubscribe 

the gnostic library

http://www.gnosis.org/library.html


copy paste if not working

bcklnk

backlinksbacklinks

Free Auto Backlink Exchange Service

blogtopsite