global voices online

Global Voices - The world is talking, are you listening?

susan wong pls listen to this. my father's album hes one of the musician in this album

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Heart attacks X3

Hi to all of you.šŸ™†šŸ™†šŸ™†šŸ™†šŸ™† My mom was rushed to the hospital, she suffered 3 heart attacks, pneumonia, she can't talk, she can't walk. And a stroke. Fortunately shesa still alive, she's not eating anything except Ensure that adult drink with vitamins and minerals, passeds through using NGT. God, thought she's going to die, but through sincere prayers of cxloae friends and relatibea she survived. It's hard for us,financially emotionally physically tiring, crying a lot. She's in and out of the hospital for the last two months. But she's okay now. That's the reason why I awldsom blog busy. Right now she needs our attention 24/7. I received a note about this thing about cookies, I'm sorry am not xompuytwee literate, please tell me what it is. Can't go to the shop was trying to redesign this blog coz I hate what I am swing the display advertisements bla bla bla. Thank you to Freshmist they gave me a ego v6 and juices last December. You know I'm a vaper especially what had happened to my mom that made me try vaping,I won a lot of things and I'll jot irt down later. So another end of the world thing, been reading this a lot nowadays that September thing, speechless all I can say is, just pray, lwyt is pray that the best that we all can do nšŸ™ŒšŸ™ŒšŸ™ŒšŸ™ŒšŸ™Œ OK got to go but I promise to update you regularly šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

No comments:

Post a Comment

napnang ads xxx

AUTO

Join the Mailing List
Enter your name and email address below:
Name:
Email:
Subscribe  Unsubscribe 

the gnostic library

http://www.gnosis.org/library.html


copy paste if not working

bcklnk

backlinksbacklinks

Free Auto Backlink Exchange Service

blogtopsite