global voices online

Global Voices - The world is talking, are you listening?

susan wong pls listen to this. my father's album hes one of the musician in this album

Saturday, July 27, 2013

war the stupidity of it

Hi. I've just downloaded an ebook but having a hard time reading it I know there are settings to choose from but still the letters are too small anyways what do you expect from a 3 x 4.5 inch screen? 66 visitors yesterday, the other day its 45 hmm nice quite happy thanks to all pf my fans hahahaha. Soon you'll be able to downlaod the book chariots of gods I love that book. But please don't tell me that you don't believe in ufos? Ill spank you hehehe Quite tiring day for me tomorrow is Monday. I love weekdays don't you? My only lament is, I've not receive any comments from you, I need visitors who will ask questions, to express his ideas or thoughts because, the world is nothing without negativity. Negative and positive compliments each other, its like you kill one and you destroy the other. They are inseparable, that's the reason why I don't believe in heaven and hell. There are both positivity and negativity on earth, its balance, complimenting each other. Don't worry if you can't go to mass as long as your happy its ok and fine. Happinest is important what will you gain if you go to the church and yet you aren't ready? So guys have a nice day. Donations are accepted please just send me a comment I really need to buy a new notebook its hard using this mobile, paging samsung, sony dell apple etc a gadget will do hahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

napnang ads xxx

AUTO

Join the Mailing List
Enter your name and email address below:
Name:
Email:
Subscribe  Unsubscribe 

the gnostic library

http://www.gnosis.org/library.html


copy paste if not working

bcklnk

backlinksbacklinks

Free Auto Backlink Exchange Service

blogtopsite