global voices online

Global Voices - The world is talking, are you listening?

susan wong pls listen to this. my father's album hes one of the musician in this album

Saturday, July 20, 2013

old farts meet again..

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/profecias/esp_profecia10.htm Copy paste that link, its all about the h consecration hahaha. So the two old farts in vatican decided to consecrated the church to st michael. But why consecrates it to st michael? Why not to their virgin mary or their lord jesus? Are they avoiding something? Hahaha they don't want to offend somebody so they decided to consecrate the church to a somewhat unimportant? Michael is nothing but a warrior, ok fine but unimportant. The hiearchy should be, god, jesus, mary.they should dedicated or consecrated it to mary or jesus but to michael? Bwahahahaha maybe those farts forgets. What do you think my dear readers? Hey this isn't a blog praising the catholics, if I've offended anybody, its my blog. I don't intend to but I've the freedom to say or write what I've wanted to say. Well just search it sick and tired of them. I'm a lhp and that's it. Rollcopter

No comments:

Post a Comment

napnang ads xxx

AUTO

Join the Mailing List
Enter your name and email address below:
Name:
Email:
Subscribe  Unsubscribe 

the gnostic library

http://www.gnosis.org/library.html


copy paste if not working

bcklnk

backlinksbacklinks

Free Auto Backlink Exchange Service

blogtopsite