global voices online

Global Voices - The world is talking, are you listening?

susan wong pls listen to this. my father's album hes one of the musician in this album

Friday, July 5, 2013

most shocking story

Hello, how are you my friends? I hate weekends, I don't know why hahaha. Did you see any aliens last july 4th? Well I saw meteors and that's all. I can't find my inbox hahaha really I can't, I tried searching but I can't find it. Its my day off, play basketball later, I think I'm fat again, gosh I don't wanna be fat again, before pants size is q whopping 52 inch now down to size 38 isn't it great? To achieve it, I play basketball, I jog, do brisk walking, that's all. Of course limit my soda intake, rice bla bla. Any donations? Please contact me so I could give you instructions you can send it thru western union. Well gotta go, I've some cooking to do, its lunch time, her in asia its 10.50 am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

napnang ads xxx

AUTO

Join the Mailing List
Enter your name and email address below:
Name:
Email:
Subscribe  Unsubscribe 

the gnostic library

http://www.gnosis.org/library.html


copy paste if not working

bcklnk

backlinksbacklinks

Free Auto Backlink Exchange Service

blogtopsite