global voices online

Global Voices - The world is talking, are you listening?

susan wong pls listen to this. my father's album hes one of the musician in this album

Friday, July 19, 2013

it must be true

Hi there. Wazzup? Saturday noon in here. Having a bad day. Didn't play basketball all I wanted to do is to sleep hahaha. Maybe going to the park later with my uncles adopted son, sort of. I pomise him and he's getting bigger he needs f to exercise he's 7 years old and he's so fat. Another boring weekend. Melancholic one. I downloaded the satanic bible, not by anton levine, its about your god, download it and. Ill try to post the link later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

napnang ads xxx

AUTO

Join the Mailing List
Enter your name and email address below:
Name:
Email:
Subscribe  Unsubscribe 

the gnostic library

http://www.gnosis.org/library.html


copy paste if not working

bcklnk

backlinksbacklinks

Free Auto Backlink Exchange Service

blogtopsite