global voices online

Global Voices - The world is talking, are you listening?

susan wong pls listen to this. my father's album hes one of the musician in this album

Monday, July 22, 2013

bouncing baby boy

Congratulations to the royal couple, its a boy and the britons are very happy. Now the only problem is, giving the newlyborn a name, I prefer george or henry. Or better yet use my name, ramon hahaha. Basically I hate kids age 3 to 7 yrs old, can't stand them, naughty especially boys. I loved my pets than those pesty kids, its between my nieces or my pets and I will choose my pets. When my grandma died, buried at 4pm, you will find me in the disco, having fun why should I wept? Shread my tears life is short better enjoy it. But everytime my pet die, you'll see me weeping cryingas if that's the end of the world. I really cried. Don't care who dies as long as its not my pets. Well Tuesday afternoon and its raining dogs and cats in here. See ya again later my fans. Love yah all. Thanks for visiting our blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

napnang ads xxx

AUTO

Join the Mailing List
Enter your name and email address below:
Name:
Email:
Subscribe  Unsubscribe 

the gnostic library

http://www.gnosis.org/library.html


copy paste if not working

bcklnk

backlinksbacklinks

Free Auto Backlink Exchange Service

blogtopsite