global voices online

Global Voices - The world is talking, are you listening?

susan wong pls listen to this. my father's album hes one of the musician in this album

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

a visitation. a devine one?nn

What happened? I posted twice yesterday, and I found no entry. Didn't I saved it? Maybe its my phone or my connection, signal connection. Anyways there are rumors on the net, in forums and in some blogsites that there's something big will happen on july 4 this year. Its the visitation of those aliens, they will finally reveal themselves to us humans, to stop the conspiracy that the aliens didn't exist, and that there's no truth about them. So till then let's wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

napnang ads xxx

AUTO

Join the Mailing List
Enter your name and email address below:
Name:
Email:
Subscribe  Unsubscribe 

the gnostic library

http://www.gnosis.org/library.html


copy paste if not working

bcklnk

backlinksbacklinks

Free Auto Backlink Exchange Service

blogtopsite