global voices online

Global Voices - The world is talking, are you listening?

susan wong pls listen to this. my father's album hes one of the musician in this album

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

a success

A success. First time this year, I've 60 visitors yesterday, usually its 25 to 45 but now its 60, so I would like to thank you my dear readers, I am nothing without you. So my plan of conquering the world thru blogosphere is about to come into reality hahaha imagine if only 2 people per country will visit my blog, wow more than 190 visitors a day. Do I have any rich readers out there? I need donations please, I need to buy a new computer and internet connections please send me a message so I can tell you what to do just in case you wanna give a donations. Americans are number one in my visitors list followed by Russia. TIP to all ladies or chefs out there If you love your sauce to thicken, just add polvorized or bread crumbs. You can use old breads in your ref, that's it, simple. Enjoy. Got to go its 1.30am in here, I'm sleepy. Again my fans, thank you. I'm happy about my visitors turn out yesterday. Take care, love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

napnang ads xxx

AUTO

Join the Mailing List
Enter your name and email address below:
Name:
Email:
Subscribe  Unsubscribe 

the gnostic library

http://www.gnosis.org/library.html


copy paste if not working

bcklnk

backlinksbacklinks

Free Auto Backlink Exchange Service

blogtopsite