global voices online

Global Voices - The world is talking, are you listening?

susan wong pls listen to this. my father's album hes one of the musician in this album

Sunday, June 30, 2013

termination a must

xgreat, Monday morning, think I'm going to get sick, maybe my sinus will pester me? I've been begging this meighbor of mine to stop burning the leaves, it irritates me, my nose doesn't like the smell of burning leaves and cause me to sneeze for hours. TERMINATION/ing Do you believe that the world is over populated? I do, here, there are 65 students in 1 section, there are more than 200 applicants in 1 vacant position. If you are poor and pregnant terminating that thing might help especially if you are poor, you could even save that thing if you'll terminate your pregnancy, especially if you already have kids, as you can see prices are going up

No comments:

Post a Comment

napnang ads xxx

AUTO

Join the Mailing List
Enter your name and email address below:
Name:
Email:
Subscribe  Unsubscribe 

the gnostic library

http://www.gnosis.org/library.html


copy paste if not working

bcklnk

backlinksbacklinks

Free Auto Backlink Exchange Service

blogtopsite