global voices online

Global Voices - The world is talking, are you listening?

susan wong pls listen to this. my father's album hes one of the musician in this album

Friday, June 28, 2013

Hello my dear friends, hope you are all ok and in good condition, like me. Whatta stressful day, basically, I did nothing except walking for 2 hours, one in the afternoon and one in the evening well trying to remove my excess baby fats hahaha, but I loved walking especially in the evening and early mornings, invigorating for me. I do believe that religious costumes ends up separating us,there should only be one but the problem is, there are many religions and sects, and they sprout like mushrooms, also evangelical ministries are sprouting, its like hey choose your religion style hahaha banquet. Well I'm thinking of creating my own religion base on my beliefs and all those things that I've read and investigated, will focus mainly on personal development, then let's see, I need donations for this, hello rich, famous, royal families out there I need your support hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

napnang ads xxx

AUTO

Join the Mailing List
Enter your name and email address below:
Name:
Email:
Subscribe  Unsubscribe 

the gnostic library

http://www.gnosis.org/library.html


copy paste if not working

bcklnk

backlinksbacklinks

Free Auto Backlink Exchange Service

blogtopsite