global voices online

Global Voices - The world is talking, are you listening?

susan wong pls listen to this. my father's album hes one of the musician in this album

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Hi. Hate cleb she asaid she wants my mp3. I said no, its apple mp3 and its expensive m0re than $120.

The story of my mp3

a friend told me that her mp3 is unusable i said can i have it? She gave the said mp3 by apple, it doesnt worked. So i laid it down and i forgot it. After a month i charge it and voila, its working. And i enjoyed it. And im happy using it. But the prob is, its headphone its buttons arent working the past forward, stop etc but its ok.

Boy oh boy

i truly miss using a computer. Just using my mom's nokia nc2 phone.
I miss my iphone 3gs i pawned it and used the money for casper's medication and veterinarian bills. At least even though my dog died, i tried to take good care of him by sending him to a vet.

Let there be peace worldwide also in the net. Hi to all netizens. Be responsible. Bye guys. See you later. Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

napnang ads xxx

AUTO

Join the Mailing List
Enter your name and email address below:
Name:
Email:
Subscribe  Unsubscribe 

the gnostic library

http://www.gnosis.org/library.html


copy paste if not working

bcklnk

backlinksbacklinks

Free Auto Backlink Exchange Service

blogtopsite