global voices online

Global Voices - The world is talking, are you listening?

susan wong pls listen to this. my father's album hes one of the musician in this album

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Hi yellow to all of you. My thoughts for today? Well i hated blessed trinity school hahaha found 2 posible candidate, err a replacement for cleb, my heart is vacant hahaha

other posible candidates

- samsung s3 tab
- iphone 5
- a toshiba latest netbook

i dont have a netbook or a c0mputer just using my m0m's cp.
Well going to blessed to meet the candidates i loved them both.
Think its going to rain. I hate it when it rains. A melancholic feeling is present when it rains. So lethargic.
So sorry to leave you but i must go. Take care my pets. Love you all and thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

napnang ads xxx

AUTO

Join the Mailing List
Enter your name and email address below:
Name:
Email:
Subscribe  Unsubscribe 

the gnostic library

http://www.gnosis.org/library.html


copy paste if not working

bcklnk

backlinksbacklinks

Free Auto Backlink Exchange Service

blogtopsite