global voices online

Global Voices - The world is talking, are you listening?

susan wong pls listen to this. my father's album hes one of the musician in this album

Sunday, May 13, 2012

my pets loves me

hi. 9;53pm
sunday, may 13, 2012

its cute. my pets kissing me, playing with me. im eating a chocolate cake and they want some, hahaha so i gave some, i remembered chocolate is bad to the dogs, but its ok i just ate the icing they ate the fluffy cake.

you know its hard for me to say no to my pets. everytime i spank them, i cried hehehehe its just that they are so stubborn, keep on barking. upon seing a dog passing by, they will bark almost endlessly.

guys do you believe in reincarnation? maybe i am cruel to the animals back then and i am paying it (my cruelty) right now? or, could they be my sons or daughters before? i remembered my dog, we went to her veterinarian, because she had this wound on her stomach (i cant remember what it is exactly) so the veterinarian treating my dog, and i was outside of the clinic crying, yeah its true, i hate it when my pet dies.

the most painful is, when my favorite dog, agha got sick, i brought him to the vet, so twas ok, they treated him, gave some injections, while on the bus, i felt my dog, his head on my shoulder, i didnt worry because i thought hes just sleeping, so reached my house, put him on my bed, i stared at him alas, hes not moving, hes dead. this is the most painful part of my life, i literally cried a river, i dont care if people saw me crying, i wept day and night. the hardest thing to accept is, at night no one will kiss me goodnight, no one will give me a good morning kiss, no one will bark at me. i thought, that i am going to die.

but i am having a hard time loving a person, when my relatives died one after the other, i didnt even bother to shread  tear. when my grandma (worst one hehehe) died, i went to the disco and have a good time. well i only loved two or three persons in my life (aside from my family) this one ive loved so much but too young, talking about loving a human being hahaha.

happy mothers day to all mothers out there. guys, want you to kiss your grandma, your mother, your aunt. have a nice monday asians. hi to all of my friends in india.

to all my chinese friends please help us. we want peace not war. that island is ours. why dont you just try to tell your leader that if they want to drill look for some gas, would it be nice to let the Philippines and China act as one? and divide the income into two? my chinese friends, nobody wants an enemy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

napnang ads xxx

AUTO

Join the Mailing List
Enter your name and email address below:
Name:
Email:
Subscribe  Unsubscribe 

the gnostic library

http://www.gnosis.org/library.html


copy paste if not working

bcklnk

backlinksbacklinks

Free Auto Backlink Exchange Service

blogtopsite