global voices online

Global Voices - The world is talking, are you listening?

susan wong pls listen to this. my father's album hes one of the musician in this album

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

appreciated? thanks.

wow whatta comment from Mr Steve of Samsung Deals, ok i loved samsung products thats why after my financial problems (debts) ill earn and save money i wanna buy samsung tab 7. i think it costs about $500 more or less. well Mr Steve if you want send me one samsung tab for free and ill advertise you on all of my sites, in myy net radio show, in my facebook/twitter account, how about that sir? hahahaha

the only reason why i was able to post is, im cleaning this netbook removing my files as you can see, i sold it, buyer will pick up my net this aftrenoon. but dont cry my dear readers, i still have my iphone i can post using my iphone.

if apple will remove the itune registration something, then it will be much easier. imagine you cant download anything until you must first register and how on earth you can register if you dont have a credit card? at least mastercard? well, i am a jcb user plssssssssss.

thats the reason why i prefers samsung, ease of downloading, but you can do the same using nokia, lg, and others. for me, the biggest hindrance is itune registration bla-bla. and i hate it, sure by downloading cydia application you can now download anything using your iphone, but id rather not, afraid something bad might happen on my phone.

but if you really love and needs to buy inexpensive phone try http://www.plum-mobile.com nice designs, friendly prices.

i saw coby tablet and its quite cheaper, $160 and up. i hate to sell my netbook, i worked hard for this. but i know it should and must go. thanks Mr Steve of samsung deals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

napnang ads xxx

AUTO

Join the Mailing List
Enter your name and email address below:
Name:
Email:
Subscribe  Unsubscribe 

the gnostic library

http://www.gnosis.org/library.html


copy paste if not working

bcklnk

backlinksbacklinks

Free Auto Backlink Exchange Service

blogtopsite