global voices online

Global Voices - The world is talking, are you listening?

susan wong pls listen to this. my father's album hes one of the musician in this album

Saturday, March 17, 2012

the truth is, i dont know thats why...............

great ive a link and im just going to shut my mouth hahahaha let you decide. now 11:50 am in here, its very hottttttttt
and my sinus is pestering me, huhuhu i jotted down last night that my sinus isnt pestering me, now its back........... from vacation? hahahaha
-
anyways, im going to open a new site, if you are teen agers, studying, good manners and conduct, wanna meet a friend, send me your picture/s and some interesting facts about you, and ill put it in that site youll meet some pinoys and other foreigners.

so heres the link...

http://yourdaddy.net/2011/01/25/wiki-tiki-40-us-politicians-identified-as-slush-funds-are-seized-at-vatican-bank/

No comments:

Post a Comment

napnang ads xxx

AUTO

Join the Mailing List
Enter your name and email address below:
Name:
Email:
Subscribe  Unsubscribe 

the gnostic library

http://www.gnosis.org/library.html


copy paste if not working

bcklnk

backlinksbacklinks

Free Auto Backlink Exchange Service

blogtopsite