global voices online

Global Voices - The world is talking, are you listening?

susan wong pls listen to this. my father's album hes one of the musician in this album

Sunday, March 4, 2012

this is the day

hi what's up? I hate the weather basically at this time it's cold in here. most of the times I'm using a sheet to cover my body but now I woke up sweating. most of the rime it's so bot in here.
a few nights ago I woke up because of a loud knock on my door it's two am in the morning I thought it's emergency or something I didn't open the door was waiting for a second knock
but only silence there is not even a single light in the kitchen and the weirdest part is when I woke up the light in my room is turn on I didn't sleep with the lghts on. then I remembered it could be my cousin who died a few weeks ago.
fulfords post is very entertaining www. benjaminfulford.net and am just wondering why is that many people are mad at David wilcox? hmm I must keep my mouth shut hahhahaa I don't wanna be in trouble I'd to say something but I've decided not to I'd rather keep my m outh shout.
anyways comments suggesstions are welcomee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

napnang ads xxx

AUTO

Join the Mailing List
Enter your name and email address below:
Name:
Email:
Subscribe  Unsubscribe 

the gnostic library

http://www.gnosis.org/library.html


copy paste if not working

bcklnk

backlinksbacklinks

Free Auto Backlink Exchange Service

blogtopsite