global voices online

Global Voices - The world is talking, are you listening?

susan wong pls listen to this. my father's album hes one of the musician in this album

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

there's no justice everywhere? is it for real?

hi doing nothing just browsing then I came into this site these people are talking about the existence of aliens and they came into conclusion that the alien are real? but the weirdest thing is ...... these people you won't believe that these kind of people will talk and do believe that aliens now exist?
find out.
how?
just by clicking the link above.

-

there are rumors that the pope will resign in April? why? I can't
find
the answer to that question, think we need to
wait, until he says so.
if he quits, what will happen
to the prophecy of St Malachite? (is the spelling correct?)
someday time will
come when there will ne no fear
that we can right everything and anything without getting scared
and be threaten with law
suits

-

getting weird my psychic abilities are getting stronger even my intuition and I don't know why. sometime a thought will enter into my mind then that thought will come into fruitition within two days.
much weird - I am seing them again. men in white (deceased?) in the corner of my eye then will banished within seconds it is starting to freak me.

-

there are talks gossips out there in the net, did someone said Jesus doesn't exist? that Jesus was created by those aliens?
the answer
Jesus is real
I've seen him, he blessed me
Mama Mary is real when I was depressed she visited
and conforted me....

I am not willing to dvulhe bout that part
of my life
my experience with my saviour and the Mother.
-
comments suggesstions criticisms are all welcome send them in.
intensity 6.8 hits japan earlier this afternoon tWas strong hope everybody is ok

No comments:

Post a Comment

napnang ads xxx

AUTO

Join the Mailing List
Enter your name and email address below:
Name:
Email:
Subscribe  Unsubscribe 

the gnostic library

http://www.gnosis.org/library.html


copy paste if not working

bcklnk

backlinksbacklinks

Free Auto Backlink Exchange Service

blogtopsite