global voices online

Global Voices - The world is talking, are you listening?

susan wong pls listen to this. my father's album hes one of the musician in this album

Monday, March 5, 2012

peaceful and congrats

hi I would like to congratulate the people of Russia and to the President aputin for his reelection.
march 7 the unveiling of ipad 3? hmm don't care I cnat afford it hahhahaa I loved their iPhones.
hmm the problems of the world and maybe NASA

- elenin 2012
- the thing asteroid (?) on feb 2013
- in the faraway (very) nearby 2036 or 2040?

ok begin choose one and create your own end of the scenario hahhahaha and don't forget to send me a copy I'll put it in here.

instead of scaring yourself
stop thinking about it if it comes so let it be remember we are the
creator of our destiny if you are bad and you don't change your way of living then blame no one but you that's your destiny and tWas created by nobody but you. well well but there is still time to change . in inviting you now.

I'm sad our of five kittens two left. ants ate my three kittens but I already put salt ants hates salt.

by the way France the latest country thank you fir dropping by and tell your friends about my site.

got to go guys I'm going to cook our dinner and it's pasta with lots of pork. by the way if you are going to eat pork, pork lovers out there I'm warning you do not eat the fats I know it taste great bur it can cause heart problems just like what had happen to my neighbors. suffered heart attack/heart problems. eat the meat and eat
less more on veggies and fruits
and some
fish and beef. remember health is wealth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

napnang ads xxx

AUTO

Join the Mailing List
Enter your name and email address below:
Name:
Email:
Subscribe  Unsubscribe 

the gnostic library

http://www.gnosis.org/library.html


copy paste if not working

bcklnk

backlinksbacklinks

Free Auto Backlink Exchange Service

blogtopsite