global voices online

Global Voices - The world is talking, are you listening?

susan wong pls listen to this. my father's album hes one of the musician in this album

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

a new me. re inventing myself.......again

re invent your self

we must try to re invent our self to get rid of
that old look, we must try to re invent to gain to find to do something new well at least again. sporting a single look over the years is quite boring isn't it?
if you are kind being kind is quite boring try to sport a rebel look hahaha with matching guns hahahha hey am not promoting it.
what am saying is it's boring living having the same routine daily hey you are not a computer or a robot
we must try to add something new, if you are old get a new hair cut change your clothes preperence, try coloring your hair, attend a new or join a club get a new hobby too bad fo me all I want is to be a cj journalist but I can't afford a videocam it will cost ke some five hundred dollars.

a new me

now I'm playing basketball again and doing some walking exercises daily, renewing friendships looking for a new set of friends I kept on collecting then later I must segregate the good ones to the not so good ones, my rule is simple find genuine friends that will love me. I am trying to plant a new set of flowers in my unseen garden.
we aren't getting any younger
we all will reac our own expiration date (hahahhahahhaha) sooner or later.

what I notice

am starin at my palm and I find this new sets of lines in my palm, it's not here before. I swear I don't know what it means, a new lines in my palm it's in my left palm they said left palm means past and the right palm means the future? so something in th past will make a comeback? and I am seing a star in my left palm, don't know what it means.

by the way go and visit and subscribed to this sites

www.benjaminfulford.net
www.pakalertpress.com

need a job? work at home?

jobsokey.blogspot.com

follow me on Twitter

@iampsychicramta

need a new mobile phone?

www.plum-mobile.com

comments reactions criticisms are all welcome send them in

No comments:

Post a Comment

napnang ads xxx

AUTO

Join the Mailing List
Enter your name and email address below:
Name:
Email:
Subscribe  Unsubscribe 

the gnostic library

http://www.gnosis.org/library.html


copy paste if not working

bcklnk

backlinksbacklinks

Free Auto Backlink Exchange Service

blogtopsite