global voices online

Global Voices - The world is talking, are you listening?

susan wong pls listen to this. my father's album hes one of the musician in this album

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

learn to forgive n play basketball allright got it

tired. very very tired. played basketball for three hours my knees are shaking hahaha it's fun.
lying in my bed it's almost nine pm and I'm really tired. did you like my post bout Ms MSantiago and Liz Taylor? ahh woman of substance.
there's this thing I would like to ask Anonymous a question. are you pro GOD?

we are legion
we do not forget
we do not forgive - anonymous

legion? we all know who or what legion is. anonymous claims they don't have a leader a
non spiritual non physical? you do not forgive? so you are....? it's just a question you xo not
forgive you do not forget? why? so the word
forgive isn't in your vocabulary? GOD wants all of us to love and forgive each other. that's all for now I'm soooo tired guys. I didn't even do my evenng brisk walking routine hehehe sign of aging? maybe wahahahahaha wanna earn my
first
million first......

take care
evil hides in many form thAt is unfathim to us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

napnang ads xxx

AUTO

Join the Mailing List
Enter your name and email address below:
Name:
Email:
Subscribe  Unsubscribe 

the gnostic library

http://www.gnosis.org/library.html


copy paste if not working

bcklnk

backlinksbacklinks

Free Auto Backlink Exchange Service

blogtopsite