global voices online

Global Voices - The world is talking, are you listening?

susan wong pls listen to this. my father's album hes one of the musician in this album

Saturday, March 17, 2012

kiss the day goodbye

hello my friends. how are you? how about my friends in India? wazzup? this is my first post in two months using a computer. sometimes i hate to use my iphone while posting my post.

do they have a problem (people from the east) about the planet? unconfirm that it has something to do with gas/methane on air? inform me.

sometimes the weather is hot sometimes its cold perfect climate for me, thank GOD my sinusitis is not pestering me, and people in my village, a miracle, not burning leaves anymore.... well so far, it is a common practice even though it is ba to do that because of the clean air act, but sometimes people thinks that they are god, not following the ordinances, i do have a problem bout my neighbors doing that thing,

ive some new links that you may want to visit, for fun.

www.stevequayle.com
www.kathleenmcgowan.com

looking for a job? work at home program?
then pls visit

jobsokey.blogspot.com
jobsatramta.blogspot.com

so, again comments, suggesstions, criticisms, violent reactions are welcome, send them in,
take care my friends, got to go, buh-bye and thanks again.

twitter

iampsychicramta

follow me plzzzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment

napnang ads xxx

AUTO

Join the Mailing List
Enter your name and email address below:
Name:
Email:
Subscribe  Unsubscribe 

the gnostic library

http://www.gnosis.org/library.html


copy paste if not working

bcklnk

backlinksbacklinks

Free Auto Backlink Exchange Service

blogtopsite