global voices online

Global Voices - The world is talking, are you listening?

susan wong pls listen to this. my father's album hes one of the musician in this album

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

I'm going to tell you a secret, it's between us, ok?

hi. I'm browsing the net I visited fulfords site, emperor Akihito of japan is a fake emperor? also the most shocking story is that all about those aborted babies I admit I cried because of anger. it's like those people doesn't believe in GOD , Jesus Christ, and Mama Mary anymore. the cruelest thing that a human can do. I'd rather kept my mouth shout just copy paste and read it.

fake emperor? go to

www.benjaminfulford.net

aborted babies

http://www.pakalertpress.com/2012/03/20/aborted-babies-are-being-chopped-up-and-sold-to-researchers-all-over-america-with-the-full-approval-of-the-obama-administration/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+pakalert+%28Pak+Alert+Press%29

No comments:

Post a Comment

napnang ads xxx

AUTO

Join the Mailing List
Enter your name and email address below:
Name:
Email:
Subscribe  Unsubscribe 

the gnostic library

http://www.gnosis.org/library.html


copy paste if not working

bcklnk

backlinksbacklinks

Free Auto Backlink Exchange Service

blogtopsite