global voices online

Global Voices - The world is talking, are you listening?

susan wong pls listen to this. my father's album hes one of the musician in this album

Monday, March 12, 2012

Cyndi lauper oh my I'm dead

hi oh my gosh I can't believe it Cyndi alauper
live in Manila on March 17, too bad I can't watch it ya know financial problem. tickets are quite. expensive, after all she's Cyndi Lauper the only femAle who owns the record
top 4 songs in one album and all of it ranked high on top ten songs number one.
gosh hello cheapest ticket is $20 expensive ones cost $115 cool I can't afford it hello anyone who wants to give me a free Cyndi lauper concert
tickets on the Phils?
cmon don't be shy hahahha. I love Cyndi lauper I live her voice. she's got the talent the voice and quite beautiful and also Madonna. hey pilipinos out there don't forget
to watch Cyndi lauper live in the Phils a once in a lifetime event too bad can't watch it. hey you out there from Luther countries if you like you can watch her live in the Philippines. I love her poster wearing a short hair and like Madonna her hair is weird, she used a brush tWas combed hahaha.
so got to go folks see yah later.
and don't forget psychicramta loves you all. hi to my Indian friends
geez now playing money changes everything by Cyndi lauper live juhuhuhu I wanna watch her concert.
comments suggestions criticisms are accepted
flood them in pls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

napnang ads xxx

AUTO

Join the Mailing List
Enter your name and email address below:
Name:
Email:
Subscribe  Unsubscribe 

the gnostic library

http://www.gnosis.org/library.html


copy paste if not working

bcklnk

backlinksbacklinks

Free Auto Backlink Exchange Service

blogtopsite