global voices online

Global Voices - The world is talking, are you listening?

susan wong pls listen to this. my father's album hes one of the musician in this album

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

oh so for you it's a lovely day?

hi guys. quite busy trying to find a job but I can't find one, because of my age here in the Philippines if you reach the age of 30 it will be hard for you to find a job especially if you didn't finish your college education.
in America you can find work even if you are 55 years old just tell them what you. an and cannot do, so it's office procedures.
if no one is backing you up. no experience. college undergraduate. of you don't know nothing about. omputers, programming or any programs, chances are not in your side.
my sister a cleve graduate, she finished psychology I tell you big companies are tryingto recruit her back then, they are offering her a $1,200 a month salary but my sister said no because she's taking nursing at that time. she finished nursing and psychology. two courses. oming from good reputable schools.
one of the malls here. is eyeing her, to go to china to work as a top officials in their malls in china but my mother said no. again they wanted my sister to work in one of their provincial branches it's too far from us so she turned it down.
today she's earning almost $800 a month. her co workers in duty free phils are now earning some $1744 a month. she's still young ba k then after five years in duty without promotion ( well one of the managers wanted to promote my sister nut my sisters manager said no, she was envy of the opportunity and she doesn't want my sister to ne promoted she's eyeing one)
so education is very important all of you my advice is to finish your education find decent work or if you can after your first course, go and take a second course in that way you will find work or work wl
knock at your door. my sister doesn't have a hard tome applying even though she's almost 38 years old because of her education background.
everybody needs to work and if you find one love it respect it and you will be rewarded.

-

ash Wednesday yesterday went to the church oh yes they put that mark ( mark of the beast ( in Vatican? hahahahaha) they put ash on my forehead in some parts of the world it's still ash Wednesday today so Catholics do your duty. have a nica day gosh it's Thursday why is that days are so fast these days?
I've an article but I can't post it in here till I need more info's so go

www.benjaminfulford.com

you will be able to learn something "new"

No comments:

Post a Comment

napnang ads xxx

AUTO

Join the Mailing List
Enter your name and email address below:
Name:
Email:
Subscribe  Unsubscribe 

the gnostic library

http://www.gnosis.org/library.html


copy paste if not working

bcklnk

backlinksbacklinks

Free Auto Backlink Exchange Service

blogtopsite