global voices online

Global Voices - The world is talking, are you listening?

susan wong pls listen to this. my father's album hes one of the musician in this album

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

hi guys I'm sorry I'm quite busy these days so late posting and I'm having a financial problem I can't afford to buy Internet loads which costs almost fifty us dollars a month. I'm using my latest phone iPhone. given to me by Andrew my cousins husband. my neighbors wifi are all turned off so I can't connect hahaha that really freaks me. how are you guys? I think I've some problem on my site this site? well google sent me
one but I'm not opening it yet i don't wanna read it using this phone

plum mobile verdict

well well finally my cp a gift from www.plum-mobile.com it's fast I'm using it but the screen is quite small or maybe my fingers are too big. sounds? mp3/4 it's great it's stereo. if your going to buy it ask the customer service agent to turn off it's Spanish and change it to English.
I've a good time using plum the tv? well it works well.also the radio
it's cool it's not because plum gave me a phone that's why I'm endorsing it promoting it it isn't the case. but it's a good phone very useful one specially for the ladies teenagers the. ideocam and cam's very good nice photos. so I'm officially endorsing promoting plum. I'd it is available in your country buy one and don't forget to buy memory card . it's a decent phone worth evry cents. or you could order one just go to their site

www.plum-mobile.com

see you later my friends and sorry but I won't abandoned you my friends hahaha got to go take care

No comments:

Post a Comment

napnang ads xxx

AUTO

Join the Mailing List
Enter your name and email address below:
Name:
Email:
Subscribe  Unsubscribe 

the gnostic library

http://www.gnosis.org/library.html


copy paste if not working

bcklnk

backlinksbacklinks

Free Auto Backlink Exchange Service

blogtopsite