global voices online

Global Voices - The world is talking, are you listening?

susan wong pls listen to this. my father's album hes one of the musician in this album

Monday, February 27, 2012

comments and its my problem

my blog - redplanet2012.blogspot.com is now running........... again go and watch my blog.


yellow how are you? in 2009 or 2010 im doing nothing then i decided to get this email me wherein you guys will fill up a form with your name and email bla bla
then i forgot all about it. then i deleted my browsng history in google. fine. got it no problem. then i accidentally press the button and voila there are more than 800 email ads and names in that google form which i completely forgotten about hahahaha guys im sorry im not snobbing you.but back then i dont have a computer im just using netcafe, you go surf the net you pay and you go,

now i dont know what to do with that email addresses, how to use that form? keep on laughing my tummy is aching. i thought, that if someone will fill up then gogle will send it direct on my email address. ill find an application that will allow you to emaail me direct and pref with auto responder.

-

unconfirmed. is it true that swine flu is going pandemic again?oh GOD please dont. my favorite forum you go to this forum, a very entertaining one

www.godlikeproductions.com

but im having a hardtime using that site. sometimes they ban people or ip address. just try and youll be entertain. very amuzing one.

add me up

iampsychicramta on twitter
r.tapawan.yahoo.com on facebook

well guys its time to go. take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment

napnang ads xxx

AUTO

Join the Mailing List
Enter your name and email address below:
Name:
Email:
Subscribe  Unsubscribe 

the gnostic library

http://www.gnosis.org/library.html


copy paste if not working

bcklnk

backlinksbacklinks

Free Auto Backlink Exchange Service

blogtopsite