global voices online

Global Voices - The world is talking, are you listening?

susan wong pls listen to this. my father's album hes one of the musician in this album

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

closure

hello what's up guys? night time folks in Asia it's dinner time in my house at exactly 9 pm I'm in my room it's vey boring I've a tv but no cable. and DVD and a cpmputerbut still I think it's not enough it's boring I can't get out of my room coz where am I going to? my friends? who are all drunkards and also they have their own problems to solve. and their house so small.
I'm tired of going to the court watching basketball game for what? it will
only makes me tired. so I'm watching DVD again and again hahaha or sometimes my friends will lend me one.
here in our village so corny. people here thinks they are something that they are big when in fact we
are
all nothing. I've some new paranormal books to read but I don't fill
reading those books. most of the time I'll buy books then I'll just put them on my bookshelf and forgot them hehehhe. does it have something to do with me being a Sagittarius? always planning completed
nothing hahaha that's Sagittarius.
and my cousin died yesterdaybecause
of leukemia. he died
int the us. got
to
go. goodnight and sweet dreams.
leukemia in u

No comments:

Post a Comment

napnang ads xxx

AUTO

Join the Mailing List
Enter your name and email address below:
Name:
Email:
Subscribe  Unsubscribe 

the gnostic library

http://www.gnosis.org/library.html


copy paste if not working

bcklnk

backlinksbacklinks

Free Auto Backlink Exchange Service

blogtopsite