global voices online

Global Voices - The world is talking, are you listening?

susan wong pls listen to this. my father's album hes one of the musician in this album

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

the truth has set me free

hello iys tuesday, gosh i dont know what had happen to me these last few days basically, im depressed. and wanna know why?
my aunt shes a doctor in arizona, a famous one, she earns a lot, she used to give us $2,000 a month for the last 25 years, that money we used to buy foods, clothing, medicines, electric bills, water and other bills, in short almost living like dolce vita, plus we have a convenience store that really earns money, too many customers. that 2k dollars, for my mom to budget. and it is more than enough, half of that is enough, why? my sister works in duty fre back then, we have a store that earns well, plus my moms allowance, plus my grandma;s allowance to my mom.
and if my mother still needs extra money, she would just tell my aunt and my aunt will send her some more extras,
i sell prepaid load back then i earned enough, then my grandma's allowance thats $50 for me, plus my aunt giving me $50 a month, and i dont have a family to support, so twas fun.
we continue on living for at least 25 years. we dont have any savings, because all we do is to spend and spend, then 2009 came, my aunt died, before she died she knows she will die, she said i am goingto give you one years allowance theb after that stop. 5th month, she died. slowly we ran out of money, my sister received some diamonds from my aunt also my mom, but they dont wanna sellit,so they pawned it, he store became bankruft, and we are not recieving anything, my aunt has a mansion in arizona, my cusins are selling it, when that sells my mom will inherit a small amount. our only alowance comes from my grandma and sometimes my aunt who is a nurse.
and that causes my depression, its hard finding a job in the Philippines. i dont know how to cope up, too good my sister earns a bit.
for you out there, learn from me, learn how to save and invest, get ready for the fall, you will no end up always standing. you need to fall in order for you to learn. its so lonely down here, i dont have friends i shooed them away, theyll not helping me so i decided to a solitary confinement. you must save money, work hard, if you are workingbin the office, dont be satisfied with what you earn. instead think of something ways for you to earn, you might sell some to earn. for ladies out there you can sell avon products. you can sell perfumes, shirts, insurances and so fort. dont be contented, price is soaring high.
save save save.

No comments:

Post a Comment

napnang ads xxx

AUTO

Join the Mailing List
Enter your name and email address below:
Name:
Email:
Subscribe  Unsubscribe 

the gnostic library

http://www.gnosis.org/library.html


copy paste if not working

bcklnk

backlinksbacklinks

Free Auto Backlink Exchange Service

blogtopsite