global voices online

Global Voices - The world is talking, are you listening?

susan wong pls listen to this. my father's album hes one of the musician in this album

Friday, December 16, 2011

about H.R.3261

hi. am scared hahaha, but first i would like to thank you just in case you might not be able to see my blogs anymore hahahah, thank you, hey it isnt a premonition okey? i know many blogsites will/might closed down. maybe one of the reason is being leftist, hayst i am just a blogger. and this is my online diary, just like the rest of us, it is based on my belief upon any topics that can be found in here.

TO MY INDIAN FRIENDS WHO ARE FOLLOWING AND ASKING ME TO INCLUDE THEM IN MY FACEBOOK, YES I WILL DO THAT AFTER THE HOLIDAYS BEFORE FEB 1, 2012.

im waiting for something, any news about  H.R.3261, hope us govt wont push it. anyways just in case, would like to thank you though you are all shy, you didnt even bother to leave your email addresses hahaha.

anyways just in case i will use my pseudo name, psychicramta so from time to time, you can search me using google search of course. ok time to park my pn, quite sleepy so goodnite asians, good morning good afternoon rest of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

napnang ads xxx

AUTO

Join the Mailing List
Enter your name and email address below:
Name:
Email:
Subscribe  Unsubscribe 

the gnostic library

http://www.gnosis.org/library.html


copy paste if not working

bcklnk

backlinksbacklinks

Free Auto Backlink Exchange Service

blogtopsite